Amrin Qureshi surprised her mom....


Amrin Qureshi surprised her mom Anjum Qureshi with a cake at her store to celebrate the latter's birthday

Amrin who will soon mark her debut in Rajkumar Santoshi’s next film “Bad Boy” opposite Namashi Chakraborty celebrated her mom’s birthday at her fashion store. 

Both the mother - daughter duo played dress up where Amrin tried some of her star pieces from her latest collection and posed for the camera. 

In the picture Anjum Qureshi is seen cutting the cake and Amrin happily singing for her. 

Infact the actress also wrote a heartfelt message for her mom on her birthday

“Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you’ve given me. Thank you for always being the shining example of what I want to be like when I grow up. To the most important and treasured woman in my life. It’s hard to take credit for any of the successes I have in life. As hard as I have worked to become the best I can be, you worked even harder to help me reach my dreams. No matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Happy birthday Mom”

#r # #

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA