Global Singer and Performer Shannon K shares her Birthday plans


During this phase of lockdown
I’m celebrating my birthday with my family at home. I feel like that’s the best way to celebrate your birthday, when you’re surrounded by your loved ones.
I’m going to be having a delicious Strawberry fresh cream cake since I love strawberries and I’ll fetch myself an outfit from my wardrobe to wear since I didn’t get to buy myself something fancy due to the lockdown
To add a bit more glam to the outfit I’ll wear a gorgeous necklace and a bracelet which was gifted by mom.
In addition to that, I’ll be FaceTiming dad so he can be a part of my birthday celebration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA