SHANNON K HONOURS HER FATHER KUMAR SANU WITH A SWEET MESSAGE ON FATHER'S DAY 


"Happy Father's Day to the best there is. Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. You are the best Dad “, says Shannon K for her father Kumar Sanu.

Shannon, who is also a singer, with flourishing and fruitful career.She feels that as her guru and her father, the biggest gift that she got from him as a legacy is his knowledge of and passion and love for music.

Remembering her childhood, Shannon found her father always around when she was growing up. From her studies to her music, Sanu has been a pillar of strength to her daughter, who is now an established global star. “He has always supported my decisions. He has encouraged me to follow my dreams and work hard to turn them into reality,” she says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA