INTERVIEW - Rahul Sharma


Rahul Sharma: I was many times rejected for not having the right complexion or physique

Hailing from a small town Muzaffarpur in Bihar, Rahul Sharma was bitten by the acting bug at a very small age of 13 and has finally made it happen for himself with his debut film 'X Ray'.
Talking about his journey from Bihar to Bollywood, Rahul, while getting nostalgic, says, "I cannot forget the journey that its been. It started off with my fascination for performing arts. I remember I was 12 or 13 and had already started doing music videos and albums. I would take part in dance competitions; I was always interested in acting, theater and music. I was pursuing medicine in Kota but somehow I always knew I wanted to be an actor. It's then that I decided to talk to my parents and to my surprise they were very supportive and they sent me to Mumbai to pursue my acting passion!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA