टीवी स्टार्स - दिवाली की खास बाते

Avika Gaur aka Roli of Sasural Simar ka

I get very excited during festivals right from childhood...

“For me, Diwali is the favorite time of my year. From Dhanteras to Bhaiduj, I love all of it. I get very excited about festivals right from childhood. This is the only time of the year when the whole family gets together and we all exchange gifts. The sparklers, the temples, the diyas and the happiness of being together with family fills so much happiness in our lives. I love shopping for new clothes, bursting crackers and also the fact that we get to eat so many sweets. May the beauty of this Deepawali season fill your home with happiness and May the coming year provide you with all that brings joy and happiness! Happy Diwali!!”

Pratyusha Bannerjee aka Anandi of Balika Vadhu

I realized these crackers are not good for the environment both in terms of air pollution and sound pollution and since then I have been celebrating an environment friendly Diwali…

“A few years back I was sitting on my terrace, enjoying the bright lightings and the crazy sound of the sparkling crackers .Even though I was enjoying a lot but a sudden realization on witnessing the smoke and residue coming out of these crackers changed my way of celebrating Diwali. I realized these crackers are not good for the environment both in terms of air pollution and sound pollution and since then I have been celebrating an environment friendly Diwali with lots of sweets , shopping , Diyas and Rangolis which is equally satisfying and fun as well. This Diwali I request all my fans to have a happy, safe and an environment friendly Diwali. Happy Deepawali!”

Deepika Samson aka Simar of Sasural Simar Ka

Diwali means buying new clothes for the family a ritual which her mother started…

For Simar, Diwali is the favorite time of the year as she is a complete shop-o-holic. Diwali takes her back to her childhood days and she talks about how the tradition of buying new clothes for the whole family a ritual which her mother started has become a habit for her over these years. This year Simar shopped not only for new outfits but also bought matching accessories and new jewelry. It's like an entire new Diwali trousseau that she's assembled for herself and is hoping to dazzle the town with it. As a message to her fans she says "As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali and New year”.

Shrenu aka Aastha of Hawan

I fill the whole house with different Rangoli patterns…

Shrenu is not only a talented actor but a gifted artist as well. Diwali brings out the hidden artist in me. “I love making Rangolis. I decorate the whole house with different Rangoli patterns from various designs to vivid pictures depicting myriad scenes of Diwali. Every Diwali I visit my relatives with whom I celebrate , enjoy every bit of it and seek their blessings . This time I will not get to be with them and I hope that even though we will be far away from each other they give me their blessings which is very important to me. I would like to wish all my viewers a warm and happy Diwali. May the warmth, color and splendor fill your life with happiness and bring you joy and prosperity, for the whole year."

Shashank Vyas aka Jagya of Balika Vadhu

As a child I used to relish bursting crackers with my father as that was my idea of fun for Diwali…

“Given that I am shooting throughout the year, Diwali is a period that we spend together at home in blissful solitude. Diwali means a lot of revelry and fireworks. As a child I used to relish bursting crackers with my father as that was my idea of fun for Diwali. But when I grew up and saw a child playing frivolously with the crackers, I could not stop myself and ran out to stop the child and explain the kids how to have a safe Diwali. While hoping everyone has a safe Diwali Shashank says "May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with the bright sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill”.

Apara Mehta aka Leela of Hamari Saas Leela

Diwali is the time when the entire family gets together for pujas…

“Diwali is never the same if not celebrated with your family.It is that time when my entire family gets together first for the dhanteras puja and then the main Diwali puja. We have a family dinner on our terrace where we all get together to burst crackers and eat sweetmeats under the starry sky. My favorite part of the night is sitting on the terrace with a sparker (phool jhaddi) in my hand, watching my daughter enjoy their Diwali and seeing the bright crackers in the sky. May This Diwali be as bright as ever and bring joy, health and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives?”


Samir Soni aka Kunal Chopra of Parichay

This Diwali I plan to celebrate with my friends and family in Delhi.

Newly married Sameer Soni will be seen celebrating Diwali with his family and friends."I celebrate Diwali with my family in Delhi and this year is no different as I and my wife will go to Delhi and celebrate the festival of lights with our family. I believe Diwali is one of the rare occasions where all friends and family get together and spend time with each other..I would like to wish my fans a happy Diwali and may there be joy, cheer and happiness during this divine festival"

Sargun Mehta aka Phulwa of Phulwa

This Diwali I will be seen wearing a traditional ghagra choli as never seen before…

Phulwa from being the angry dacoit, in her drab brown and rugged clothes will now be seen in an all new avatar, she will transform into a Desi girl. “This Diwali I will be seen wearing a traditional ghagra choli and adorned with jewelry as never seen before. Known as the festival of Lights, Diwali seems to be brightening my life with the rays of love. For all my well-wishers I would like to say that May the joy, cheer, mirth and merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. May the happiness that this season brings brighten your life and fulfill all your dearest dreams. Happy Deepawali.”

Paras Arora aka Shivaji of Veer Shivaji

I have illuminated my house with rows of clay lamps and decorated it with aakash kandils…

Paras, having taken his role in Veer Shivaji close to his heart has decided to spend this Diwali the Maratha way. “I have illuminated my house with rows of clay lamps and decorated it with rangoli and aakash kandils (decorative lanterns of different shapes and sizes). It is believed that Goddess of wealth, Lakshmi, visits every house in the evening of the new Moon. In tune with this belief, I have decided to stay at home on the Diwali night to welcome Laxmiji. Diwali is celebrated with new clothes, spectacular firecrackers and a variety of sweets in the company of family and friends, which I have planned to do on the sets of Veer Shivaji. This is a special time when family and friends get together for fun and merriment,I hope you have a happy and prosperous Diwali".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA