VIKAS VERMA FLAUTS HIS 8 PACKS IN COOLIE NO. 1

Shankar Marathe, Mumbai - 26 December, 2020 : Besides his acting talent, the hunk has also made waves for his great body which is definitely one of the highlights of his next film “COOLIE NO. 1” along side Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan. Vikas yet again will blow the audience with his desirable body.

Strenuous workout regimes and a strict, disciplined diet are the secrets behind the Greek god looks of Vikas Verma “David sir was very clear about my character’s looks. Tall, broad and muscular was my brief. I had a few days in my hand to achieve the look. So yes I was on a diet to achieve that body required for the role and I loved doing that. I had to undergo intense gym training” 

“Looking your character is very important. If you convince the audience about your role from the way you look, half the battle is won” adds Vikas Verma. 

It is slated for release on Amazon Prime Video on the eve of Christmas i.e. on December 25, 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA