ACTOR ROMAN SEN ANNOUNCES HIS OWN INDIAS FIRST LUXURY SPORTS WEAR BRAND "AKLOP"

Actor and always been entrepreneur announced his new luxury sports brand "Aklop" which is all set to open post the lockdown.

A self confessed sports fanatic, Roman Sen along with Gopal Prasad, Honey Verma, Kevil Karia & Amit Thakkar from Ahmedabad will declare the brand open with much fun and fair post lockdown. For retail.

"I am very excited for my new venture. I love shoes , I have a decent collection of shoes & sports wears of Gucci to Armani to Louis Vuitton, from all over the world which is why I decided to open my own brand which will treat the audience with global sports fashion and trends named Aklop means Armour in Croatia, it's for my elder brother Romeer Sen who loved brands & wanted Indian brand to go global,I really appreciate & love the way Rahul Roy Sir & Pia have supported always in every way without it wouldn't be possible, Rahul Sir is an inspiration & Legend pia to be so young but same path way, I wish Super Luck For Rahul Sirs New Movie Family always & forever" says Roman Sen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA