Suspense thriller SSHHH...TOH AALAY--


The suspense thriller SSHHH...TOH AALAY has made brisk progress at the 30 acres plot location , 15 kms away from Virar, Thane district in the beautiful Sai Vandana Studios. Ankur Lad, son of Producer Sadanand Pappu Lad and Ashutosh Gore, son of director Balasaheb Bore were giving the final touches to a gripping scene in the kitchen as Priyanka and Aarohi, the two heroines are also getting ready to give their shots. Prashant Belande, a senior actor is rehearsing his lines too. The shooting was going on full swing and Domnic Martin, the hero and producer of SAAMAAN HAATHATH GHYA, also directed by Balasaheb Gore made a sudden visit to have a dekho at the shooting site on Jan.11th. After a 12-hour shooting and four scenes canned, the unit geared up to take the dancing shots of  Producer Sadanand Pappu Lad , director Balasaheb Gore and actor-producer Domnic Martin also joined in the dance and merriment and these shots will be included in the end titles of the film. Producer Sadanand Pappu Lad told Mohan Ayyer of COMPLETE CINEMA:" I am extremely happy with the progress of SSHH..TOH AALAY. I will be releasing this film alongwith 11 more films on the same day on Feb.24th and will e creating a world record. I have always favoured newcomers and will be giving chances to many more newcomers in all my future films. I am also very happy with the performance of Sunita Kamble who has played the title role in and as DHURPI which has been made for the National as well as International festivals. She has the spark of Late Smita Patil and she has stunned everybody with her amazing performance in this film. I will be having a special premiere on 24th February  of the film KUMBHARWADA DONGRI starring my son Ankur Lad  at Mankeshwar Talkies, Islampur which is my native place also. I will also celebrate my birthday with the unit of my production House L.G. Productions and Ankur Movies on 26th February in my home town Islampur.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुण्यश्लोक अहिल्यादेवी होळकर चित्रपटाचे कथानक पूर्ण! - डॉ मुरहरी सोपानराव केळे

LESBIAN SHOOT, A CONCEPT BY SHAAN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MODEL/ACTRESS YASMEEN KHAN AND NATHASSHA SIKKA